Welcome to Dj0zMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Dj0zMaps

Home of all my Starcraft and Warcraft maps

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
--- Halted mapping. ---

Should i send a short PM to all the beta testers whenever i'm about to host CC?

Go down 
3 posters

Yea i wanna stay tuned live!
Should i send a short PM to all the beta testers whenever i'm about to host CC? Vote_lcap100%Should i send a short PM to all the beta testers whenever i'm about to host CC? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
Nah dont bother/i dont want spam.
Should i send a short PM to all the beta testers whenever i'm about to host CC? Vote_lcap0%Should i send a short PM to all the beta testers whenever i'm about to host CC? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Should i send a short PM to all the beta testers whenever i'm about to host CC? Empty
PostSubject: Should i send a short PM to all the beta testers whenever i'm about to host CC?   Should i send a short PM to all the beta testers whenever i'm about to host CC? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:03 am

All is in the title.
If you think i should do sthg else, comment to tell what.
*This is a poll where you CAN cancel your vote and put the other one anytime, if you happen to change your mind.

Last edited by Dj0z on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dj0zmaps.forumotion.com
Burning_Iegion
Chaos Colossus Helper (Colossus class)
Chaos Colossus Helper (Colossus class)
Burning_Iegion

Should i send a short PM to all the beta testers whenever i'm about to host CC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should i send a short PM to all the beta testers whenever i'm about to host CC?   Should i send a short PM to all the beta testers whenever i'm about to host CC? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:16 am

Yes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
legacy2013

PostSubject: Re: Should i send a short PM to all the beta testers whenever i'm about to host CC?   Should i send a short PM to all the beta testers whenever i'm about to host CC? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:44 pm

lol yea i dont no when ur on otherwise
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

PostSubject: Re: Should i send a short PM to all the beta testers whenever i'm about to host CC?   Should i send a short PM to all the beta testers whenever i'm about to host CC? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:00 pm

Kay ill let the poll run for a week more.
Back to top Go down
https://dj0zmaps.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should i send a short PM to all the beta testers whenever i'm about to host CC?   Should i send a short PM to all the beta testers whenever i'm about to host CC? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1