Welcome to Dj0zMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Dj0zMaps

Home of all my Starcraft and Warcraft maps

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
--- Halted mapping. ---

A couple news

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

A couple news Empty
PostSubject: A couple news   A couple news Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:29 pm

School is heavy on me these days hence why i show up so rarely. I'm sorry for the lack of time that forced me to stop working on my w3 maps for so long. And it ain't over yet.
Other bad news: i have no holidays before x-mas.

Now for the good ones: i'll finally have my true internet connection in 2 days, and i should have my new comp in less than 2 weeks.
I'll also be making games not restricted to just warcraft 3. That means starcraft 2, but also fully stand-alone softwares (they might be not-so-good at start but heh Razz )
This means i'll probably be needing a new forum to introduce them, or i'll just overhaul this one and use it for everything. Opinions about this are greatly welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://dj0zmaps.forumotion.com
Burning_Iegion
Chaos Colossus Helper (Colossus class)
Burning_Iegion

A couple news Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple news   A couple news Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:46 pm

Well I'm looking forward to trying your fully stand-alone softwares Very Happy
And I'm still waiting for you to explain how your opinion about SC2 changed so... suddenly. Smile
Oh and I'd stick to this forum, else I'll miss my # of posts lol. But seriously, I spent about 1/20 of my time of the last year and a half on this forum (mostly waiting for you at the chatbox but I still consider it a positive memory Smile )
And yes I'm still that extreme Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

A couple news Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple news   A couple news Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:17 pm

^^ i was thinking keeping it was the best option too. I've already made a very little shoot-em-up, imma send it to you and you'll tell me about it.
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

A couple news Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple news   A couple news Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:12 pm

OMFG ITS FUCKIN AWESOME
DGFNAIGNKAGNADKNFAKVN KFNANVKADNCVKJAVNARKVNGKDNVF DKVNRANRKEJVGNADFNVKASDVN KANVKAJ
*Takes a deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath*
Okay... I got tons of ideas and mini glitches to tell you about, I'd like it if we could chat live and not PM-ing but if you don't show up in on skype in a week I guess I'll PM you.
Cuz really it's gonna be boring writing so much stuff like that xD
It's really awesome though, reminds me of Air Assault. Oh and btw you really should make the enemiz shoot slower, I was under a rain of constant shots near the end Very Happy (Oh and I couldn't beat it lol)
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

A couple news Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple news   A couple news Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:30 pm

Very Happy
I'm improving it every now and then (when i got time, rare opportunities Surprised ) but i'm gonna bring huge changes to the gameplay so that it becomes kinda unique you know. Like, having something to make it stand out of the crowd.
I've started adding more "rooms": there is now a main menu, sub-shops cuz i'm gonna add so many possible customizations, but most importantly: more levels Very Happy
Also you may choose your plane at start soon (different stats bla bla) so i'm sending you the next playable version whenever it's ready. Anyone else interested may ask for it btw.

Now for the bad news: the guy from the internet company searched in the whole building before telling me "no cable in this building: sorry mister, i can't do shit." That means i still aint got a decent internet, and what's even worse: i'm not gonna have the epic internet i was so excited about, cuz of that problem the guy explained. I gotta switch back to standard internet boxes, and they're gonna make me wait even longer for this...
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

A couple news Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple news   A couple news Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:02 pm

I'm glad you're improving it.
I typed this 5 mins ago (it was about half a fuckin page) but I lost it... accidentally... So I'm just gonna write it shorter now.
I got 3 times more points when I was fighting the incoming planes instead of the boss in the end. I died but got 12k points. Next time I focused the boss and killed him and got 4k points... So I think you shouldn't increase the incoming planes' numbers and power and stuff that much while we're at boss cause it becomes the longer you take, the harder it gets, the more points you earn. And that both does and doesn't make sense. But I'd suggest that we try to find a way that when you kill the boss you get the most points and it doesn't depend on a focus-on-the-boss at the end.
Also, the best strategy for me is upgrading main bulletz to the max and some regen upgrades, right away when you get enuff moniz.
And I think you should make the plane speed go by 1 instead of .50 'cause considering you got a limited amount of passes you really need to plan what to buy next time. I did planned to max out plane speed with 1-2 upgrades (don't remember) but it took me twice as much cuz it went by .50 : /. You get what I mean.
And those balls that go around and shoot with ultra many bulletz are really hard to kill and when they stack, impossible.
I think that all the enemies should have a certain direction to shoot and not aim at the player as it is now. Maybe just the boss should aim.
And you definitely need to add a firing rate and hull upgrade imo
That's a small part of what I have to say, I really hope to ttyl (I remember what it is! Very Happy)about it on skype or chatbox. I'm quite sure that with some help from us you can make something super duper good. It's already about 7/10 (from technical point of view, you might wanna work on graphics : /).
And for the internet, I'm sad to hear about it. But I'm sure you're gonna get your good internet in... well lets just say that it won't be far from now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

A couple news Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple news   A couple news Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:36 pm

Those notes will be put to good use Smile especially since some of these changes seem to be proposed by everyone (including me).
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

A couple news Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple news   A couple news Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:49 pm

Okay Smile
And do you know if you'll have any free time some day so we can chat and I can tell you more stuff 'bout the game?
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

A couple news Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple news   A couple news Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:59 am

I'll skype some.
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

A couple news Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple news   A couple news Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:57 am

Heheheheheheh, I noticed. Btw....
A couple news New_pi10
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

A couple news Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple news   A couple news Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:18 pm

WAH nice :O seems like u reached 1337 level pretty fast lol.
That score is incredibly high o.o i wasn't expecting that so soon... Well i gotta make a new version now Very Happy
I'll make one in 2 days, cuz i'll be on a loong weekend ^^
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

A couple news Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple news   A couple news Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:20 am

And I'm stuck on that tuto... Sad
Kay, I'll be expecting the new ver Wink
Oh, btw, I got no school tomorrow. Good people foresaw these days and decided to die in wars so there can be a Veterans' day lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

A couple news Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple news   A couple news Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:37 am

^LAWL.
And btw version 2.4 is ready but the balance is ehm, doubtful. It might be harder or not, u'll tell me. But at least, now u can drop nukes Very Happy

Imma make a forum for my games now i guess. I figured if i change this forum's name, people who plan to come back after long disappearings will be lost. I'll paste link as soon as it's up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A couple news Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple news   A couple news Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A couple news
Page 1 of 1