Welcome to Dj0zMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Dj0zMaps

Home of all my Starcraft and Warcraft maps

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
--- Halted mapping. ---

Changing JoTO to something different

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
silent521
Chaos Colossus Helper (Fireball class)
silent521

Location : In La La land on tuesdays and atop the highest mountain on wensdays.

Changing JoTO to something different Empty
PostSubject: Changing JoTO to something different   Changing JoTO to something different Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:58 pm

I vaguely remember a topic about this and can't find it. But incase you still wanted to have this section thought I might open it up for ideas again.

Well what if you had two different teams like in avatar. Technology teams has to run around and find minerals, scraps, and materials as their resources. Magic have to find Mana crystals and Mana Stones. The point of this map is to control your resources or also disrupt the other teams. Resources are limited and don't come back hardly at all.(This will be the timer of the game to make sure it doesn't go on forever) Also put in a bunch of neutral creatures to constantly harass mining operations and so forth. Mana crystals will mainly be found in caves and stuff. While the materials will be found kinda all over but in lesser numbers. And.... well brainstorm died sry. Hope this might add some kinda start to this map.
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Chaos Colossus Helper (Colossus class)
Chaos Colossus Helper (Colossus class)
Burning_Iegion

PostSubject: Re: Changing JoTO to something different   Changing JoTO to something different Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:30 am

I see some potential in this idea ^^
P.S: Sorry for late reply xD
Back to top Go down
silent521
silent521

Location : In La La land on tuesdays and atop the highest mountain on wensdays.

PostSubject: Re: Changing JoTO to something different   Changing JoTO to something different Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:44 pm

Wow I forgot about this, but I still like it. I also kinda pictured as you were always moving around setting up a camp and stuff. microing one to three units to harass the other team or possibly kill. Kinda like hero units that you can constantly level/upgrade. So it would be relativly a simple game with alot of skill. The neutrals should be more of a problem the other teams till later when they become less and less threatening. That way you have to navigate intelligently. The balance in this would be your units having more line of sight that way you can avoid them. Hmm.. well just a little more brainstorm there have a good day y'all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changing JoTO to something different   Changing JoTO to something different Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changing JoTO to something different
Page 1 of 1