Welcome to Dj0zMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Dj0zMaps

Home of all my Starcraft and Warcraft maps

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
--- Halted mapping. ---

Defile...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Garanas
Flash Poster
Flash Poster
Garanas

Defile... Empty
PostSubject: Defile...   Defile... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:43 am

Last game I played with Burning, he just defiled to save his Collossi, while he was under attack by me and gave him full health again.
Normally, with the full health wouldn't be a problem, but you can just do this, and jump away again, gain 2 levels and full health
Maybe it is better, that when you use Defile and gain damage, the defile stops
otherwise, you can just jump in one of those 4 places where the defenders start, Defile it and run away again, easy to gain levels.

Or, think of something else that can fix this, becuase if you ask me it is pretty unfair Crying or Very sad

Also, think that the Collossi's can just (when the shield is down) run into the holy well and defile it, when it isn't defended enoung he/she can defile it (atleast) 2 times in a row, without dying.

Things that could also fix this:

Create 2 (less or more) more powerfull defend towers, that makes it impossible to use defile on one of the 4 structures, when those towers are killed he can defile it.
For the Holy Well, there are 4 of those big towers with siege damage, that those must be destroyed before they can defile it.

that's it =P Smile
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Defile... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defile...   Defile... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:29 am

Well that's funny, you gotta check out 0.71b's changelog because i am right now working on that.
While i made Defile faster to start casting (people were seeing the casting time as a bug ... >.< ), i'm gonna give defender heroes a stun, fixing the problem.

Also, when they go to the Well, there is a hidden trap (with a cooldown) that cannot be destroyed, that spawns 4 water elementals with 100% bash to stop any channeling casters.
They can find ways to avoid getting annoyed by the elementals, but they cannot just run in alone and defile the Well.
Back to top Go down
https://dj0zmaps.forumotion.com
Garanas
Flash Poster
Flash Poster
Garanas

Defile... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defile...   Defile... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:31 am

I guess I should read the changelogs before I start talking Smile,
anyway I didn't knew those Elementals also stunned.
Back to top Go down
silent521
Chaos Colossus Helper (Fireball class)
Chaos Colossus Helper (Fireball class)
silent521

Location : In La La land on tuesdays and atop the highest mountain on wensdays.

Defile... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defile...   Defile... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:21 am

Can you some building space right by the well.
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Defile... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defile...   Defile... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:39 am

No, that was purposeful, it's an unbuildable area. at that point you can only count on your defender skills.
Back to top Go down
https://dj0zmaps.forumotion.com
Burning_Iegion
Chaos Colossus Helper (Colossus class)
Burning_Iegion

Defile... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defile...   Defile... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:49 am

Lolz if it was so hard to defile a single relic, people wouldn't bother, Gara...
Also, there are many ways to stop the defile. Defenders can mana burn, Well can do the net thing or the spirit an use it's spell to 1. pause the colossus and 2. suck out his mana.
You better balance the stun cause in this game every second is importnant. You'll have to give something to the colossi or yeah I'll consider the defenders op along with many others. I'll take a look at the chglog.
Back to top Go down
Garanas
Flash Poster
Flash Poster
Garanas

Defile... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defile...   Defile... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:15 am

Burning_Iegion wrote:
Lolz if it was so hard to defile a single relic, people wouldn't bother, Gara...
Also, there are many ways to stop the defile. Defenders can mana burn, Well can do the net thing or the spirit an use it's spell to 1. pause the colossus and 2. suck out his mana.
You better balance the stun cause in this game every second is importnant. You'll have to give something to the colossi or yeah I'll consider the defenders op along with many others. I'll take a look at the chglog.

in the begin your mana burn is nothing, and only the Holy well can pause the Collosi, (when I'm right)
but, you can just jump into, defile and jump out
that is to easy if you ask me
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

Defile... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defile...   Defile... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:16 am

Mana burn is nothing?!
Come play and I'll show you what it is, when used properly.
And if you try to jump in, well, that's what the well is for. Net + Spirit, army of the defender, he mana burns and there, you have a dead colossus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Defile... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defile...   Defile... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Defile...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Dj0zMaps :: WARCRAFT III - THE FROZEN THRONE :: ---Chaos Colossus--- :: Balance issues-
Jump to: