Welcome to Dj0zMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Dj0zMaps

Home of all my Starcraft and Warcraft maps

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
--- Halted mapping. ---

NOOOOOOOOO!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Burning_Iegion
Chaos Colossus Helper (Colossus class)
Burning_Iegion

NOOOOOOOOO! Empty
PostSubject: NOOOOOOOOO!   NOOOOOOOOO! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:17 pm

Wow... I can't believe it. Blizzard released a new patch and CC can't be played anymore... It says "Game not found"
...Wow... Sad
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

NOOOOOOOOO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOOOO!   NOOOOOOOOO! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:26 pm

Good thing for my I keep the older versions and I have 1.22 means I can still play CC... in single player or Lan
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

NOOOOOOOOO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOOOO!   NOOOOOOOOO! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:40 am

I hope that they made it accidently... and many other maps can't be played, just like CC so Blizzard will have to get it back to normal... or maybe they want to make us hate War3 and go to WoW?
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

NOOOOOOOOO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOOOO!   NOOOOOOOOO! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:20 am

Omfg i just saw the news at all the mapping sites...
This is exactly what i didn't want to happen... This new patch fucks up many maps in w3, including CC and maybe other of my maps, even though i didn't test them yet because today is a day in which i have very much to do at home and won't be able to check this out until tomorrow or later.

The only possibly good thing i find in this patch is that max mapsize was doubled, then i'll be ale to make greater maps... whenever i find time to re-learn JASS and fix at least CC.
Gosh this is troublesome.
Back to top Go down
https://dj0zmaps.forumotion.com
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

NOOOOOOOOO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOOOO!   NOOOOOOOOO! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:38 am

Good thing is that RD works... I tried in single player and it looks like CC's player slots won't appear... as if there's 0 players. And if you try to go it removes the window and shows it again.
Rd works though. Lately I was playing a map called Harry Pt Magic Fight (not wiz war) and the same thing happened to it. I thought it's cause I hacked it at first but when I saw that CC and Werewolf (non hacked) didn't work too...
I heard they "fixed the return bug" and that's why the Harry Pt didn't work... so that's something that is in CC and won't work anymore?
I don't get it Suspect
Well atleast you can fix it and it can now be 8MB
They'll hopefully make it as it was cause I'm sure half the maps and people in warcraft will be dead soon... if this continues
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

NOOOOOOOOO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOOOO!   NOOOOOOOOO! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:37 am

Okay i've read a couple more walls of text and i think it's gonna be fixeable not too hardly.
Just, it feels like it's gonna take at least a whole weekend and i don't know yet if i can spend that much on sthg else that studying atm.
Good news is that apparently, the return bug (a JASS tool used in advanced maps like CC but not Rival Dynasties neither Goblin Dominions, so they should work perfect) was destroyed, but only to add new features that basically do what the return bug used to do.

So CC is temporarily dead, until i rewrite all the code that use deleted tools, like that return bug.
Back to top Go down
https://dj0zmaps.forumotion.com
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

NOOOOOOOOO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOOOO!   NOOOOOOOOO! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:53 pm

Yep the good news is that everything except CC works.
Tried them all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NOOOOOOOOO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOOOO!   NOOOOOOOOO! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOOOOOOOOO!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Dj0zMaps :: Dj0zMaps.goodforum.net :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: