Welcome to Dj0zMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Dj0zMaps

Home of all my Starcraft and Warcraft maps

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
--- Halted mapping. ---

Quite long pause

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Quite long pause Empty
PostSubject: Quite long pause   Quite long pause Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:07 am

I will have to focus on my endyear exams, thus i will have dramaticall reduced (to maybe no) time to further develop the map until i catch up with the medicine studies.

Now is the right time to help me out with hosting and spreading the map keeping it alive. All kinds of help are appreciated:
-like , rating it on TheHiveWorkshop, or any other site you can find it on, like epicwar etc...
-hosting it around, of course. I will make the effort to release a much more noob-friendly version thanks to cassus and silent, among others, to make this more easy.
-giving me simple ideas by PM or better, by posting it (unlike PMs, forums posts have no inbox size limits), like balance and such, so i can update it a very few every week/couple weeks,
-anything in that sense.

I really think this map is worth it, please lend me a hand guys. I am a grateful guy, you know it. And i need your help now.
Have a nice day/week...
Back to top Go down
https://dj0zmaps.forumotion.com
Burning_Iegion
Chaos Colossus Helper (Colossus class)
Burning_Iegion

Quite long pause Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite long pause   Quite long pause Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:39 pm

Don't worry dude, we've got your back! Smile
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Quite long pause Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite long pause   Quite long pause Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:54 am

As always, thanks for the support Burn Exclamation
I just hope you won't be the only one :/
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

Quite long pause Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite long pause   Quite long pause Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:55 am

Smile Don't worry, this time I said we... and I hope it's gonna be we Neutral
Back to top Go down
WarriorWithin88
WarriorWithin88

Quite long pause Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite long pause   Quite long pause Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:37 pm

I've been doing what I can Very Happy I also have finals this week, so I'm hoping at the start of next week the activity SHOOTS back up.
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

Quite long pause Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite long pause   Quite long pause Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:52 pm

Yup! Everyone's exams end this week.... hopefully Very Happy
And well yeah today is my last day of school but then I'll pause for 4-5 days and maybe be back in wednesday next week.
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Quite long pause Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite long pause   Quite long pause Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:40 pm

I hereby declare the end of the first part of my very long pause, my finals are OVER!

...the june session at least. There is another one in september of Even greater importance, and higher difficulty. Which is why i will never be able to spend as much time i day i spent on mapping in the past year, but still at least, now i can map again, which is already great by itself Smile .

However i won't be able to show the first results very soon since i have trips to accomplish in the near future and given that i'm gonna be all alone i better not screw up on them lol. I don't wanna end up raped and killed in the back of some village's woods :/ ...anyways, i'll do my best to keep mapmaking productive while spending less time on it. This is possible if you guys play the map and report everything to me, because the testing and bug-searching part is always the most time-intensive one.

So if you guys are with me, we can revive all of those maps for the better, and have great war3 holidays, fall and winter ^^ !
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

Quite long pause Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite long pause   Quite long pause Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:54 pm

Oh whew, you're alive. You didn't log on for almost 2 days and hmm... I started to worry. Anyway, now that you're back and releasing new versions, I'm sure we'll test more and hopefully find all the bugs.
Well I don't think that CC was dead while you were gone since yeah dead and me tested it... even though I was always afk as an observer Very Happy
So... welcome back to your own site! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Quite long pause Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite long pause   Quite long pause Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:09 am

Thanks burn ^^
Now i gotta fix this mysterious imba slowness and i will be able to map agn.
It's so weird, even when i type stuff there is a delay -_-'
I hope i won't have to spend a day formatting this shit >.>
Back to top Go down
WarriorWithin88
WarriorWithin88

Quite long pause Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite long pause   Quite long pause Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:25 am

If someone rapes and kills dj, we'll return the favor Very Happy

If you didn't notice, that was a joke :p that'd be pretty messed up. But nontheless we'd be sad >.>
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

Quite long pause Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite long pause   Quite long pause Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:45 am

Return the favor? Just x1? Nah, we'll beat him to 1%hp then hmm... maybe cut off his fingers and tongue... his eyes... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Quite long pause Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite long pause   Quite long pause Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:42 am

Fuck this is retarded... something is slowing down my pc like WTF and it takes ages even to change a single stat number in the editor... imma do a total scan and it better fix that shit up or ill have to format and its gonna take the whole weekend WTF badluck screw this >.<
Back to top Go down
WarriorWithin88
WarriorWithin88

Quite long pause Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite long pause   Quite long pause Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:56 am

Dj, I haven't tried it yet, but I heard of a possible solution. Get a program called "C. Cleaner", check off everything except "clear free memory" or something along the lines of that, run it, then defrag. Run it again then "Clear free memory" as your only check. De fragmentation simply organizes all of the used space and fragments of deleted programs, C. Cleaner turns that into usable space. As far as I know, at least Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

Quite long pause Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite long pause   Quite long pause Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:15 pm

Atleast you can open your editor... I'm like banned :/
Well the whole weekend won't be that much, looking at 90 days Smile
Plus you might find something while scanning. It's not that bad...
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Quite long pause Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite long pause   Quite long pause Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:52 pm

The antivir scan is over, zero nothing nada niet!
I removed a couple heavy files, and i've put the stuff with a helix that moves air around, ya know, to refresh the pc (it was damn hot, i never noticed Oo) but theres hardly any improvement.
I guess i'll try the defrag..
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

Quite long pause Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite long pause   Quite long pause Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:21 am

I liked the exam-pause more...
Back to top Go down
WarriorWithin88
WarriorWithin88

Quite long pause Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite long pause   Quite long pause Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:49 am

>.> atleast we knew what was going on lol.
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

Quite long pause Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite long pause   Quite long pause Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:04 am

Yeah. Was way better. But I'm sure he'll come back Smile
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Quite long pause Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite long pause   Quite long pause Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:53 am

Well here is what is going on now: i'm on my road trip to Paris for like a week more. i travelled to there with my car, so i can see a friend of mine, and my family too.
I'm not gonna be able to map until i'm back to Bordeaux. I'll let u guys know.
Oh and it seems like the reason for the horrible IExplorer lag is IE itself, cuz even right after having formatted everything it just started over again, just the same. Gosh it's painful. And retarded.
This, or my old laptop just cannot handle it, but hell, why would one need a beast of a pc to run IExplorer wtf!
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

Quite long pause Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite long pause   Quite long pause Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:55 am

Try using firefox then?
Back to top Go down
WarriorWithin88
WarriorWithin88

Quite long pause Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite long pause   Quite long pause Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:01 pm

How can he DL firefox without being able to access the site? >_>
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

Quite long pause Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite long pause   Quite long pause Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:08 pm

No idea Razz
Perhaps we can send it to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quite long pause Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite long pause   Quite long pause Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quite long pause
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Dj0zMaps :: Dj0zMaps.goodforum.net :: News-
Jump to: