Welcome to Dj0zMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Dj0zMaps

Home of all my Starcraft and Warcraft maps

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
--- Halted mapping. ---

Hosters, lemme know about you

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Hosters, lemme know about you Empty
PostSubject: Hosters, lemme know about you   Hosters, lemme know about you Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:58 am

I will put the names of people that host the game first in the credits ending that i'm gonna add.
Just lemme know you do when you host, because let's be realistsic: i cannot host my map alone, be it on just 1 realm.
And there's already 2! besides, if the map becomes as awesome as it should, it will have to be spread to us west too (asia is just... too far.)

Yea people (like in "non-beta testers") will eventually start hosting the map themselves, but for now it would be awesome if u guys could keep the map alive and gather more testers here.
Even if they just look at the site once in a week at least they will stay tuned, and when there will be a new version they are gonna host it to see what's new!

So if you're hosting the map post sthg here to let me know.
Back to top Go down
https://dj0zmaps.forumotion.com
Ancient_Doom
Chaos Colossus Helper (Colossus class)

PostSubject: Re: Hosters, lemme know about you   Hosters, lemme know about you Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:03 am

i hosted it. once. its not my style of gaming so i dont know how often i would host it. i mostly just host stuff for my clan that im asked to host.
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

PostSubject: Re: Hosters, lemme know about you   Hosters, lemme know about you Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:13 am

Well I'll ask you to host again anyways lol
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

PostSubject: Re: Hosters, lemme know about you   Hosters, lemme know about you Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:43 am

Ancient, thats nice of you Smile
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

PostSubject: Re: Hosters, lemme know about you   Hosters, lemme know about you Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:44 am

Wow I made him host so hard... he was afraid cuz when I told him colossi are demons he didn't wanna play :O
Then he read that they are golems and hosted... I needed half an hour to make him host.
Back to top Go down
Scorching_hot

PostSubject: Re: Hosters, lemme know about you   Hosters, lemme know about you Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:23 am

I have the capability of hosting the map, but with my schedule I don't know how much actual hosting I'll be doing...I'll get on it eventually though.
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

PostSubject: Re: Hosters, lemme know about you   Hosters, lemme know about you Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:39 am

It's fine! As long as you host, how few doesn't matter.
(if that previous sentence makes any sense :/ )

Anyways you're helping the map!
Btw scorching, mind if i give a derivative of ur name as a name for a spell, for the Infernal?
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

PostSubject: Re: Hosters, lemme know about you   Hosters, lemme know about you Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:32 am

Very Happy
Even once a week is something scorching.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki
Active Poster
Active Poster
Satsuki

PostSubject: Word.   Hosters, lemme know about you Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:58 am

Howdy!

Just wanted to let you know I have a 20Mbps/2Mbps (Down/Up) connection.

I have a computer I'm hoping to set up as a server soon. I could totally have a WC3 hosting bot running on the side. Especially when I'm not playing Warcraft (ie. night time)!

Hoping to help soon. Finished my speech. It went OK. lol Now I'll have a bit more free time. (3 weeks 'til the semester is over - drunken )

Satsuki I love you
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

PostSubject: Re: Hosters, lemme know about you   Hosters, lemme know about you Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:58 am

Kool Smile
You've gotta know Blizzard went berserk about banning bots, though Sad
So maybe u'll have to host it urself Smile anyways tell me when you made sure you can, so i can add you to the newly created hosts group!
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

PostSubject: Re: Hosters, lemme know about you   Hosters, lemme know about you Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:32 am

Well my friend has been using bots to host from like 5 months... Satsuki might be lucky too Razz
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

PostSubject: Re: Hosters, lemme know about you   Hosters, lemme know about you Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:39 am

Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

PostSubject: Re: Hosters, lemme know about you   Hosters, lemme know about you Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:40 am

Yeah... :/
We're about the see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hosters, lemme know about you   Hosters, lemme know about you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hosters, lemme know about you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Dj0zMaps :: WARCRAFT III - THE FROZEN THRONE :: Beta Testing Zone ----
Jump to: