Welcome to Dj0zMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Dj0zMaps

Home of all my Starcraft and Warcraft maps

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
--- Halted mapping. ---

speed of the colossi and the system of defense

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
legacy2013

speed of the colossi and the system of defense Empty
PostSubject: Re: speed of the colossi and the system of defense   speed of the colossi and the system of defense Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:27 pm

k for Chaos Collouss I think the Collouss need to move a bit fast.

Also if the system of defense was a bit simplier it would probably work better as well
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

PostSubject: Re: speed of the colossi and the system of defense   speed of the colossi and the system of defense Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:07 am

Mkay i think i get what u mean, legacy.
I will definitely further simplify and better explain the defender gameplay.

About speed, i''ve alrdy increased the efficiency of the jump. Now it allows you to travel 2000 range at 700 movespeed every 8 seconds. That, along with rain of chaos that allows you to travel a minimum of 6000 range, should help Smile

Oh and, this section is more for random chatting, what you suggest here belongs in the Chaos Colossus comments thread. Imma move it.
Back to top Go down
https://dj0zmaps.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: speed of the colossi and the system of defense   speed of the colossi and the system of defense Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:00 am

I think that the colossi are strong enough and they don't need speed, but the idea for the defense system is good.
Back to top Go down
Richral

PostSubject: Re: speed of the colossi and the system of defense   speed of the colossi and the system of defense Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:45 pm

well, i think that the defense system is somewhat complex, but if you had the time to get good at it it would be amazing. I wanna try all the options so bad. but building is definatly more difficult to use well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: speed of the colossi and the system of defense   speed of the colossi and the system of defense Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

speed of the colossi and the system of defense
Page 1 of 1