Welcome to Dj0zMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Dj0zMaps

Home of all my Starcraft and Warcraft maps

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
--- Halted mapping. ---

Just Wondering

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GraySpark

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Just Wondering   Just Wondering Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:48 pm

So when is this going to be updated again?

Cus me and my friends play this daily, and are really getting sick of the overpowered Avatars getting hundreds of animals and just ending the game.

Really takes the fun outta the game and we're thinking of quitting.
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:38 am

First, welcome to the site Smile
Second, i'm pretty happy to see how you guys like the game, and it's even better that you actually say it so i know about it ^^

I have winter holidays soon, so i'll have some free time to install all the needed stuff on my new computer, so then i'll make an update. Be aware that i still don't have an internet connection good enough to play warcraft 3 so i won't be able to do much testing of the new changes Sad . I'll rely on you guys who can play, for that part.
Back to top Go down
https://dj0zmaps.forumotion.com
silent521
Chaos Colossus Helper (Fireball class)
silent521

Location : In La La land on tuesdays and atop the highest mountain on wensdays.

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:53 am

HaHa.. I remember when I alone could mass an army of animals then win. Frosty the beastmaster. :p
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:18 am

Was a while back... ahh the memories.
I wish ISPs were not so slow, so i could play and make maps like i used to.
Back to top Go down
silent521
silent521

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:15 pm

I really miss the Chaos colossus days. That game was so fun.
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:25 am

Well i'm dealing with yet another ISP while i'm writing this, so one day or the other i should finally be getting my bloody internet. The revival draws nearer. That, and my SC2 era aswell as my out-of-blizz-stuff era too (i already made dj0zgames for my shoot-em-up but that's merely the very beginning).
Back to top Go down
silent521
silent521

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:23 pm

You might want to get that looked at, because i'm pretty sure internets are not bloody. You know what thats your problem your internet is dying. Blood is usually a sign of something dying, therefore your internet is dying. Find some electric tape and patch it up fast. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:36 am

Lol good thing i found that electric tape huh :p My internet works totally fine now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Wondering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Dj0zMaps :: WARCRAFT III - THE FROZEN THRONE :: ---A V A T A R--- :: Talk Zone-
Jump to: