Welcome to Dj0zMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Dj0zMaps

Home of all my Starcraft and Warcraft maps

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
--- Halted mapping. ---

Introductions

Go down 
+7
The_Overmind1
silent521
WarriorWithin88
dex-destroyer
Smiddle
Dj0z
EdinSumar
11 posters
AuthorMessage
EdinSumar

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:56 am

Let us introduce ourselves in this topic.

I am Edin Sumar, 16 years. My interests include Roleplaying, Poetry, Wordcraft and Philosophy.

I should be able to write alot more but I am a bit tired at this point.
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:20 pm

Welcome Edin!

For sure, an introduction section has some use. Now, i didn't feel like it was necessary, because i usually have a clan (not on Northrend though, rather on Azeroth -U.S- ), which is naturally more suited for this kind of topics.

However you already introduced yourself and if someone should introduce himself on his own site, i guess it's me Surprised so let me follow your example.

I am Dj0z (orly?), 22 years old. Medicine student with some spare time, with alot of it dedicated to gaming, especially W3. Gaming since i had my first gameboy, then i moved to PC (@ around 13 years old imo)
i love to fix broken/lacking things, and i also like to create. Applied to War3, this naturally and unavoidably produces: a mapmaker.
So here i come Very Happy

My main reason for making my maps was the need to play things like them, and the lack of some map types in W3.
-JOTO, my very first map, was a poor attempt at making my own AoS, like many did. It dates back to veeery long ago... However i like the Magic vs Technology theme it has, and i'll revive it someday.
-Rival Dynasties was to make the game like i think they wanted to make it in the first place;
-Goblin Dominions was for fast fun without too much thinking, with tons of SFX of fire and explosions. Pure fun, put short;
-Chaos Colossus was for the need of a great, dramatic war, focusing on the peak battle of it, ensuring movie-like feelings of epicness and a general neat impression. When it will be ready, players should be feeling like they're playing in a movie of LOTR or the likes. My best work this far, but it's far from finished. I must admit i went a little ambitious on this one, but it's nothing that cannot be done.

afro
Now if you guys feel like introducing yourselves feel free to. If not, it's still OK.
Back to top Go down
https://dj0zmaps.forumotion.com
Smiddle

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:48 pm

I'm Smiddle, 15 years old and I'm from Sweden. I'm interested in music, comedy and chocolate chip cookies. I too am a mapmaker. I've been a beta tester for Chaos Colossus a couple of times.
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:22 pm

Welcome aboard Smiddle pirat
Well if you've tested it that many times maybe add urself to the official list Cool ?
Back to top Go down
dex-destroyer
Active Poster
Active Poster
dex-destroyer

Location : in my house some where on mars (connection here is so laggy)

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:20 am

im dex-destroyer 16 years old

intrests include gaming , used to host but now cant , assasinating people oops forget that last part......

btw i would like to learn how to make wc3 maps but i dont know how to make items people or buildings or use any triggers whatsoever so uknow....totally screwed

sfe cheers
Back to top Go down
WarriorWithin88
Chaos Colossus Helper (Colossus class)
WarriorWithin88

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:35 pm

Hello, I'm WarriorWithin88. My age is..well..lets just say that I'm legally aloud to play Warcraft III! Very Happy (Hint Hint) My interests include, having no life, Warcraft III, being on the computer, and my PS3. Oh, and SWAT: Aftermath. lots of swat. I am a student (as the age suggests) so I don't exactly have time spewing out my ass. But then again..I don't have anything else to do..so I'm on when I can be...Which is most of the time :/ If you need to contact me my AIM information is on my profile.
Back to top Go down
silent521
Chaos Colossus Helper (Fireball class)
Chaos Colossus Helper (Fireball class)
silent521

Location : In La La land on tuesdays and atop the highest mountain on wensdays.

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:12 pm

Ok, my name is scot and i'm 16. That about sums it up for now.
Back to top Go down
The_Overmind1
Active Poster
Active Poster
The_Overmind1

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:59 pm

My name is David, I'm 15. Interests include Dj0z's maps, Starcraft, God of War, Diablo and lots of Starcraft II.
Back to top Go down
Faces
Flash Poster
Flash Poster
Faces

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:57 pm

O.O I just noticed this post of introduction..
Kevin Mi "Faces" Yang, not telling my age since my interests and hobbies doesn't reflect it. I go to school, resumes September 7th in Toronto, Canada.

Like to read books (mostly references), riddles and puzzles, and interested in behavioural psy. Mostly play with people I know, IRL and otherwise. Didn't list gaming since I hate try-hards and trolls on the internet, began on a PC, still using a PC, also owns a PS trois, with GH3 and Uncharted. Gona get AC:Brotherhood when it comes out; I don't use the PS3 often. Not interested in the PSN vs XBL battles, stupid stuff.

I guess that all.

And no I am not religious, nvm my avatar
Back to top Go down
Tazo

Tazo

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:49 pm

My name is Gustaf and I'm from Sweden and I'm 15 years old.
I'm a Mapmaker (Only made a Hero line wars that I have fixed now and have publish it as: Hero 3 Line Wars v.1.0.)
soon)
I like Wc3, SC2, LOL lol! (League Of Legends) and BoI(Battle Of the Immortals).

Of course i play Xbox 360 a lot.
I don't posts in topics so much but i read it.
Back to top Go down
EdinSumar

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:39 am

I somehow managed to claw my way back up from the dead and forgotten, by the way.

I am now 18 years old and taking an education towards something fancy or another.

- Edin
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:51 pm

Dayumnn. You've missed alot xD. nevertheless, good to have you back Smile
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:37 pm

Welcome back Edin, i wasn't expecting that Smile
Back to top Go down
EdinSumar

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:38 am

Sadly, I do not really have access to the game, so I can not be joining you ingame, just yet.
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:44 am

I cannot play online either for 2 months so far, my internet connection sucks hard here.
So in the meantime i make games not for W3/SC2. I've made a forum for these, i'll paste link to here.
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:42 pm

Damn dude... for 2 years, if I'm correct, I never even introduced myself? confused
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:31 pm

Well... i didn't search for it but if u say so...
Back to top Go down
Aliasing

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:39 pm

Hello I'm Aliasing
I'm sure I will probably be the thread Necromancer many times.
I'm 15 and currently living in Canada, I have journeyed far and wide to find Dj0z because I enjoy his map, and made small communities about Avatar and Rival Dynasties on West and now East.
I was hoping to join the Northrend clan and get to know you guys there but apparently the clan disbarred.
-sadface-
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:09 am

Welcome Aliasing Smile
It is completely ok to necropost here, especially when it's on a topic that is still valid, like the war3 maps you mentioned.

I apologize for not having been able to keep up with the required connections to bnet in war3, and the clan got disbanded because of "leader inactivty" (or whatever they call it).

So when my schoolyear was over, a few days ago, i found myself in a bizarre situation, trying to finish Avatar on my old laptop (this new comp won't open the map...) with noone to test it anymore (old friendlist of never-logged people).
I'd be more than happy to meet the players who are active on my maps nowadays, you included, so i can finish their development with proper feedback.
Back to top Go down
Aliasing

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:32 am

Well recently I have been making one for Avatar on USEast. I'm currently banned from Europe for no reason, but I will wait for that.
But if you want to come over to East just whisper me (Aliasing is IGN) and I will introduce you to the people.
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:48 am

*cough* "no one to test it" *cough*...
I haven't played warcraft3 in uhh... 4-5 months I think. But since I am currently unable to play sc2, I might think about playin' ol' warcraft every once in a while.
EDIT: Offtopic, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:03 pm

I have some stuff to take care of these days but i'll make sure to drop by and see if you're there.

Burn i remember having asked you about sc2 but yeah i might have forgotten to ask about w3. With some luck you'll be there too when i go to East. I really hope i'll manage to get the bot working again, or find an alternate way of hosting the maps, though.
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:12 am

Well actually I don't really log in at all atm, so it falls onto us being on at skype Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:56 am

Read the news!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Dj0zMaps :: Dj0zMaps.goodforum.net :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: