Welcome to Dj0zMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Dj0zMaps

Home of all my Starcraft and Warcraft maps

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
--- Halted mapping. ---

Starcraft...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Starcraft... Empty
PostSubject: Starcraft...   Starcraft... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:33 am

Evolution? Really?
Starcraft... Starcr10
Back to top Go down
https://dj0zmaps.forumotion.com
Burning_Iegion
Chaos Colossus Helper (Colossus class)
Burning_Iegion

Starcraft... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft...   Starcraft... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:27 pm

You can't say you really think SC I is better than SC II, unless you're outta your mind.
Back to top Go down
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Starcraft... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft...   Starcraft... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:00 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Starcraft... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft...   Starcraft... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:58 am

Not saying it is. Just questioning the fact they're calling it an evolution. It looks just like the opposite... unless you're too blinded by fancy graphics Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

Starcraft... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft...   Starcraft... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:19 am

Well here you said it, you think it ain't an evolution rather than the opposite, that'd mean that SC2 is worse than SC1 imo
Well the graphics are good but I can't be blinded by them after playing GoW3. And I never played SC1 so I can't tell how much better those are, just guessing.
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Starcraft... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft...   Starcraft... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:58 am

So let's say i'm removing the ability to chat in avatar: once the game has started, if you hit "enter" and type something, nobody sees it, except if it's a whisper.
->That's like removing chat rooms.

And then i dismantle the clan.
->There's no clans in SC2.

And i scrap the bot.
->There's no bot in SC2.

And i add a system detecting where players are from (like a bot would do) and if per say, one is US and one is DE, i cause game to split into 2 games so they don't play together, just because i decided i don't want them to.
->We keep getting closer.

And i demand that before u can play the map, you gotta singnup here on forum, except i need your real name, age, adress, email, phone numbers, names of parents, job, and bank data, so i can activate ur right to play the map.
->Keep the evolution going!

Then i decide to make replays of multi games unable to launch.
->You couldn't care less? Some people could.

And then i finally decide to make the map not free. You'd need to pay 1$ to buy the map before you can play it, and every 20 versions (0.20 -> 0.40) you'd have to buy again for the new series of version. There we got SC2's incomplete game in 3 parts that you have to buy separately.
BUT guess what, i add epic graphics of wtfpwnage.
->There, now we're SC2... almost. Cheers, Evolution!

EDIT: wait i forgot to mention you need to come to bnet validate that you paid the map before you can go play single player, duh.
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

Starcraft... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft...   Starcraft... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:07 am

Removing chat rooms... K you're right on that.
Clans will be added.
Bots aren't made by blizzard as far as I know so there'll be some in some time
About splitting games, I'm with you there, it's really dumb doing that.
The signing up...well, it's just another system of signing up for Bnet, and it doesn't take that much time.
And yeah about replays I couldn't care less.
Yeah the expansion money-draining stuff is kinda dumb but oh well...
Except the pwnage graphics, you gotta add alot more units too Razz (might as well power up some, mantis maybe? Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
SteamGear

Starcraft... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft...   Starcraft... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:14 pm

Well StarCraft 2 got chatrooms now
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

Starcraft... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft...   Starcraft... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:41 pm

Yeah, and Dj started playing it so HA!!!! If you believe SC I is better, why start SC II instead? Razz
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Starcraft... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft...   Starcraft... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:45 am

Well that's a proof of their mistake, since they're basically reverting all those stupid changes as months pass.
Also i started playing SC2 because well, alot of my classmates play it, and i needed to use Galaxy so i feel at peace with myself.

Now that i've dived deep into the game via Galaxy, i gotta admit that there is a whole lot of work behind the scenes, they really spent alot of time making that good. However, they thought it would be a good idea to screw it up with the stuff listed in the first post so, that was their bad move.
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

Starcraft... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft...   Starcraft... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:32 pm

No man. They added them now because the game was clearly not finished. They're just now adding some new stuff (like the chat channels). I mean, they rushed the release for some reason and now we have 1/3 of the campaign, under-development Bnet and yeah...
EDIT: Looked at the list agn and the only things it's missing atm are the LAN and crossrealm. Maybe we'll have those as well? In time? Who knows... honestly, I think we won't. I hope i'm wrong though Razz
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Starcraft... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft...   Starcraft... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:33 pm

I hope too lol. i have strong doubts about LAN for some reason though. I think that will come from third party.
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

Starcraft... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft...   Starcraft... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:28 pm

All the better. It'll make people have to buy the game. Considering there's tens of thousands of people who played war3 on garena (with the lan), no wonder blizzard would remove it. If like, half of those pirates were forced to actually buy the game, War3 games would probably have filled faster Very Happy. And then again, what do we care if there's no LAN? We need crossrealm!
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Starcraft... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft...   Starcraft... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:08 am

You got a point, but i can't forget the pain of buying the game 60€ and not being able to play it at all for MONTHS because it required online activation, which is just the other side of the No-LAN-haha policy.
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

Starcraft... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft...   Starcraft... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:29 pm

Lol yeah but you're an individual Razz
Oh and prepare to pay two more times lolol
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Starcraft... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft...   Starcraft... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:42 am

Yeah... I'll just consider it my way to thank blizzard for war3's exceptionally long lifespan and the fact that they progressively add the things players requested (chat channels, custom map categories, etc).
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

Starcraft... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft...   Starcraft... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:22 pm

The things they should have added in the first place Razz
war3's exceptionally long lifespan has nothing to do with blizzard though. All they did was mess up the maps at one point.
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Starcraft... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft...   Starcraft... Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:23 am

Let's see how long SC2 will stand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starcraft... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft...   Starcraft... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starcraft...
Page 1 of 1