Welcome to Dj0zMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Dj0zMaps

Home of all my Starcraft and Warcraft maps

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
--- Halted mapping. ---

We want more RD!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lame.Comic

We want more RD!! Empty
PostSubject: We want more RD!!   We want more RD!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:09 am

Heya DJ,

I've been gone for a while, but as I'm around sometimes... I wanna see more RD! Could you add it as map for the bot and gimme admin powers so I can make it host RD? :p
Oh and most importantly, keep working on it Very Happy

Sincerely,

Lame
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Chaos Colossus Helper (Colossus class)
Chaos Colossus Helper (Colossus class)
Burning_Iegion

We want more RD!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We want more RD!!   We want more RD!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:15 am

That was lameli lameish, lame. Very Happy
Although It's true, some updates on RD would be nice. (ON CC TOO!!)
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

We want more RD!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We want more RD!!   We want more RD!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:22 am

I'll make more RD, for some reason the forum failed to tell me there was a new post in this part... when i'm not replying, PM me about it because i most likely didn't even see that there was a new post. As for bot, i can't be using bot and log in bnet at the same time, neither can i make it host different maps at once so i don't think it'll be hosting RD before version 0.99M at least. For admin i'll see what i can do.

Ajust so you know, there IS already more RD coming, and it has been a while. Changelog for 0.99M is already out, and this version is already much improved compared to previous ones, especially in terms of player-friendliness and cosmetics.
Back to top Go down
https://dj0zmaps.forumotion.com
EdinSumar

We want more RD!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We want more RD!!   We want more RD!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:43 pm

Moar RD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

We want more RD!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We want more RD!!   We want more RD!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:38 pm

Oh right i had forgotten about that. I'll release final version of RD shortly after i get my new computer, which should happen in a few weeks at most.
Back to top Go down
https://dj0zmaps.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

We want more RD!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We want more RD!!   We want more RD!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We want more RD!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Dj0zMaps :: WARCRAFT III - THE FROZEN THRONE :: ---Rival Dynasties--- :: General (RD)-
Jump to: