Welcome to Dj0zMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Dj0zMaps

Home of all my Starcraft and Warcraft maps

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
--- Halted mapping. ---

Forum re-organization, give your opinion!

Go down 
3 posters

Is the "Portal" Useful?
Yeah definitely
Forum re-organization, give your opinion! Vote_lcap100%Forum re-organization, give your opinion! Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
No i usually just skip it
Forum re-organization, give your opinion! Vote_lcap0%Forum re-organization, give your opinion! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I would use it, if it was different (please detail)
Forum re-organization, give your opinion! Vote_lcap0%Forum re-organization, give your opinion! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Forum re-organization, give your opinion! Empty
PostSubject: Forum re-organization, give your opinion!   Forum re-organization, give your opinion! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:13 pm

I will slightly modify the content of categories (the "folders") in the forum soon.
Plan is to make topics classified better, and to get rid of unnecessary forums/sections.

For example the category for each map, should contain the same main sections as for the other maps (could be "Balance issues" and "Other feedback" for example.)

Your opinions and suggestions are welcome and wanted.

One point particularly: please tell if you use the "Portal" at all, if it's any useful, what's needed/deletable in it.
*Portal is the "home" page, the first one you get when typing forum address.
It has "boxes" like the calendar, latest topics, a preview of the "Newzz" thread etc...
Back to top Go down
https://dj0zmaps.forumotion.com
Burning_Iegion
Chaos Colossus Helper (Colossus class)
Burning_Iegion

PostSubject: Re: Forum re-organization, give your opinion!   Forum re-organization, give your opinion! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:27 am

Tbh the only thing I use the portal for is to see if anyone posted anywhere... although I learned to still automatically go and check, y'know.
But tbh it seems useless. Still, I'd say keep it so that you're not auto sent to "home"...Gah I wouldn't really care, it's just one click away Very Happy
I'm not voting for now
Back to top Go down
WarriorWithin88
WarriorWithin88

PostSubject: Re: Forum re-organization, give your opinion!   Forum re-organization, give your opinion! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:58 pm

For the records guys, My windows live messenger is WW-88@live.com, my AIM is GibertzMcplank8888, my steam is WarriorWithin888, My skype is warriorwithin888, my email is wolfboy62295@gmail.com, and my xfire is also warriorwithin888. you can contact me at ANY of these at ANY TIME; I actually recommend it, I want to talk to you guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

PostSubject: Re: Forum re-organization, give your opinion!   Forum re-organization, give your opinion! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:27 am

Umm... thanks for your OPINION ABOUT THE FORUM RE-ORGANIZATION warrior...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum re-organization, give your opinion!   Forum re-organization, give your opinion! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum re-organization, give your opinion!
Page 1 of 1