Welcome to Dj0zMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Dj0zMaps

Home of all my Starcraft and Warcraft maps

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
--- Halted mapping. ---

Fusing minons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Burning_Iegion
Chaos Colossus Helper (Colossus class)
Burning_Iegion

Fusing minons Empty
PostSubject: Fusing minons   Fusing minons Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:08 pm

If you've read the changelog, you saw that 2 biters can now fuse into a cerberus. What about deadraisers fusing into Master necros, sludges into monstrosities, Fireballs into Grand fireballs and stuff?
If you have more ideas, post them!
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Fusing minons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusing minons   Fusing minons Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:43 pm

Great idea burn Smile .
For biter and cerberus it was pretty obvious, but now i need brand new unit concepts for other fuses.
Propose anything you can think of, guys.
Back to top Go down
https://dj0zmaps.forumotion.com
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

Fusing minons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusing minons   Fusing minons Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:45 am

Spectres - thunder minions...
scratchers - shadow incarnates (requires many scratchers)
Back to top Go down
Garanas
Flash Poster
Flash Poster
Garanas

Fusing minons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusing minons   Fusing minons Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:42 am

Burning_Iegion wrote:
If you've read the changelog, you saw that 2 biters can now fuse into a cerberus. What about deadraisers fusing into Master necros, sludges into monstrosities, Fireballs into Grand fireballs and stuff?

I would use the name Fire Nova instead of Grand Fire Ball, but anyway I will see what I can do, tomorrow or something
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Fusing minons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusing minons   Fusing minons Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:53 am

Actually i'm thinking of phoenixes for fireball fuse atm, but i might aswell make those evolved summons (coming soon) from the evolved leveler...
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

Fusing minons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusing minons   Fusing minons Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:35 am

And maybe Fireballs turn into Grand Fireballs that turn into Phoenixes?
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Fusing minons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusing minons   Fusing minons Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:20 am

Well evolved summons are gonna be Much more powerful and costly than normal ones, so i dont think that could work.
They're basically gonna be what you spend your 40k resources on, when it's late game and you're fully upgraded, and you have nothing to do with all that wealth.
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

Fusing minons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusing minons   Fusing minons Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:04 pm

O_o they should be OP then. Perhaps make add them in the summonings and make em require a type of colossus.
Grand/Master Necros, for example, should require a styg colo and cost like 10k... 40k is a bit too much. And maybe you didn't mean 40k each?
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Fusing minons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusing minons   Fusing minons Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:13 pm

Yea i didn't mean 40k each, just ull be suppsoed to be able to spend it all on those summons.
And for rxample, fusing phoenixes into <insert madness fire unit here> will require you to be an Infernal colossus.
Back to top Go down
Garanas
Flash Poster
Flash Poster
Garanas

Fusing minons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusing minons   Fusing minons Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:58 pm

Garanas wrote:
Burning_Iegion wrote:

I would use the name Fire Nova instead of Grand Fire Ball, but anyway I will see what I can do, tomorrow or something

Dj0z wrote:
Yea i didn't mean 40k each, just ull be suppsoed to be able to spend it all on those summons.
And for rxample, fusing phoenixes into <insert madness fire unit here> will require you to be an Infernal colossus.

here are mine:
(Model = Flesh Golem)
Deadraisers > Corpse Carrier > (Model = Flesh Golem with fire on it)
>> Together = Burning Flesh Carrier
Fire Ball > Grand Fire Ball >
(Model is the same, but then with a darker colour)
Biter > Reaper > Flesh Eater
(for this one, I don't think of an effect that can be diffirent)
(Greener)
Sludge Monster > Monstrotisies (or something, the thing that Burning said) >
>> Together Immense Sludge Monster
Deadraisers > Corpse Carrier >
(read above)

Shade > Ghost >

Cerberus >

well, that would be it for now

btw, Cerberus, isn't that the 3 headed dog that gaurds the gate into hell (underworld) with that story of Oddyseus?
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Fusing minons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusing minons   Fusing minons Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:43 pm

Yes, cerberuses are exactly that.
For your suggestions, it'd be nice if you could give the global lines of what these units do, not just the names.
Back to top Go down
Garanas
Flash Poster
Flash Poster
Garanas

Fusing minons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusing minons   Fusing minons Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:17 pm

Dj0z wrote:
Yes, cerberuses are exactly that.
For your suggestions, it'd be nice if you could give the global lines of what these units do, not just the names.
right, already thougth I missed something lol

anyway, I will do that, at the evening maybe
and better names Razz
Back to top Go down
silent521
Chaos Colossus Helper (Fireball class)
Chaos Colossus Helper (Fireball class)
silent521

Location : In La La land on tuesdays and atop the highest mountain on wensdays.

Fusing minons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusing minons   Fusing minons Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:31 pm

So how do you fuse them?
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

Fusing minons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusing minons   Fusing minons Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:17 pm

Well they got an abillity, like the archer's and hyppo's. Like how the atoms were fusing before Dj made it auto and put it into the leveler.
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Fusing minons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusing minons   Fusing minons Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:28 am

Yea so, dear leaving silent, more exactly the biters have an ability called merge into a cerberus.
You click it, they run to each other and bam, you get a cerberus for each pair of biters u had (same total foodcost).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fusing minons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusing minons   Fusing minons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fusing minons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Dj0zMaps :: WARCRAFT III - THE FROZEN THRONE :: ---Chaos Colossus--- :: General (CC)-
Jump to: