Welcome to Dj0zMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Dj0zMaps

Home of all my Starcraft and Warcraft maps

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
--- Halted mapping. ---

Rival Dynasties: A Hero's Path

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Holymage
Active Poster
Active Poster
Holymage

Rival Dynasties: A Hero's Path - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rival Dynasties: A Hero's Path   Rival Dynasties: A Hero's Path - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:07 pm

I'll talk to you later about religions for Solos. I have it in a way that you'll probably agree to.
Back to top Go down
manus100
Power poster
Power poster

PostSubject: Re: Rival Dynasties: A Hero's Path   Rival Dynasties: A Hero's Path - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:59 am

y i just want to say MY meaning....

1. unless there is going to be some kind of super badass way that these buildings can move on? it is going to take a bigger map.... words of doom... affraid

2. if it is plusspile it will... like crash the most ppl, cuz it will be a extreamly big map... Crying or Very sad

3. the time to make and add this... Sleep
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

PostSubject: Re: Rival Dynasties: A Hero's Path   Rival Dynasties: A Hero's Path - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:58 am

Yea well you're reminding me of reworking the terrain... in the state it is currently, there is no way solos could use anything more than their tent lol..
Back to top Go down
https://dj0zmaps.forumotion.com
silent521
Chaos Colossus Helper (Fireball class)
silent521

Location : In La La land on tuesdays and atop the highest mountain on wensdays.

PostSubject: Re: Rival Dynasties: A Hero's Path   Rival Dynasties: A Hero's Path - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:33 am

How about they "activate" their monument. It cannot be destroyed it will just take time to get it. If you rework your terrain then you can just add the monuments and simply make some script for units to be able to activate it.
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

PostSubject: Re: Rival Dynasties: A Hero's Path   Rival Dynasties: A Hero's Path - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:22 am

What do you mean by "activate"?... and the "cannot be destroyed it will just take time to get it" part?
Back to top Go down
silent521
silent521

PostSubject: Re: Rival Dynasties: A Hero's Path   Rival Dynasties: A Hero's Path - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:08 pm

Ok say like we would use holymage's idea of faith. The more points you get the more you can spend it on. When you get enough you buy ("activate") the monument. It should be awhile before the player gets enough faith to purchase it. Therefore you should not be able to reap its benefits 1 minutes into the game.
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

PostSubject: Re: Rival Dynasties: A Hero's Path   Rival Dynasties: A Hero's Path - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:58 pm

Ohh i see. though this matter should be discussed in the religion thread from now on. Yea it makes sense, but i rather activate a permanent blessing than a monument, there's no way solos could build such a thing...
Back to top Go down
silent521
silent521

PostSubject: Re: Rival Dynasties: A Hero's Path   Rival Dynasties: A Hero's Path - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:04 pm

Activate as in it is already on the map, but under nobody's control. Activating it is like making it your building, and if you make it invunrable it won't die therefore permanent. Plus once bought you can read the description which will say On this monument is scribed "(the prophecy)".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rival Dynasties: A Hero's Path   Rival Dynasties: A Hero's Path - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rival Dynasties: A Hero's Path
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3