Welcome to Dj0zMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Dj0zMaps

Home of all my Starcraft and Warcraft maps

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
--- Halted mapping. ---

Simplifying Chaos Colossus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Simplifying Chaos Colossus Empty
PostSubject: Simplifying Chaos Colossus   Simplifying Chaos Colossus Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:27 pm

After having re-played a couple early versions of CC, i found out that a part of the fun was gone because of the more complex gameplay.

The goal here is to post what you think could be removed from CC without harming the quality much, but making it easier for newcomers and more enjoyable overall.

It could be
-Whole concepts
-Specific cinematics
-Some units or buildings
-Something on the map
-The speed at which stuff occur.
if you can think of anything else feel free to add it.
Back to top Go down
https://dj0zmaps.forumotion.com
Burning_Iegion
Chaos Colossus Helper (Colossus class)
Chaos Colossus Helper (Colossus class)
Burning_Iegion

PostSubject: Re: Simplifying Chaos Colossus   Simplifying Chaos Colossus Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:03 am

I've never seen anyone use the watch tower or the one that looks like a burrow [forgot names(Defender)]
The cinematics are too well made and useful to be removed (though I do get bored of them now :/... especially the second one). Maybe you can make them shorter... or make a vote option for tutorial that will be long enough for new ppl to learn the basics and not ask much... Like... show the defenders that without their hero they can't slay a colossus... tell them to research at F2 etc
Oh and why don't you add some kind of note for the Defenders when a colossus evolves? And if there is some way to tell the colossi where to go... I'm tired of trying to help them and leading them with my hero to the small bases so that they don't die (and them attacking me even when I'm trying to help them @!#@)
And I think that atm you gotta simplify the colossus gameplay... last time I played as Holy Well (yesterday) 3 of the Defenders left. And the one that stayed owned all 4 colossi cause they didn't evolve or get how to use their spells like Chaos Attack, Rain of Chaos or Jump & Crush. And I helped them as much as I helped the Defender...
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

PostSubject: Re: Simplifying Chaos Colossus   Simplifying Chaos Colossus Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:22 am

Mmm okay that's already something. If anyone can think of more, don't hesitate to post it here.
Back to top Go down
https://dj0zmaps.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simplifying Chaos Colossus   Simplifying Chaos Colossus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simplifying Chaos Colossus
Page 1 of 1